We all know that TopShield offers premium materials for roofing contractors that stand out for their durability. But this time, you may want to hold your breath and contain your excitement. TopShield has launched a one-of-a-kind product that will amaze you and your customers too!
StormGear™ Roof Shield by TopShield is a state-of-the-art product that delivers a reliable temporary roof covering. Yes! You read that right! RELIABLE AND TEMPORARY. If that wasn’t enough, it’s backed by a 1-year leak-free warranty, has UV protection for up to 2-years, and it’s designed for commercial and residential use.
But what exactly does Roof Shield do? The bottom line is that it protects a building recovering from structural damage or weather events. Basically, it is designed to give your customers time, time to decide what to do next, what roofing material they want to use, when do they want to do the repair or time to address some other structural damage before taking care of their roof.
StormGear™ Roof Shield is heat-shrinked to float slightly above the surface, it’s stronger than its counterparts, and when installed properly StormGear™ Roof Shield will withstand winds up to 150mph.Benefits of StormGear™ Roof Shield temporary roof covering:
- Secured Roof: The roof remains preserved in its post-loss conditions, fully functional, fully vented, and leak-free for one full year.
- Fire Resistant: 12 mil Fire Resistant membrane is ASTM E84 Class A certified with zero flame spread.
- Slip Resistant: 25% MORE slip-resistant and more elastic than any similar membrane in the market.
- Tear Resistant: MORE tear resistant than any other 12 mil shrink membrane.
- UV Protection: 24-month UV rating with semi-transparent properties.
- Easy to Inspect: Membrane can be cut open for inspectors to examine the roof and reattached with warranty intact.
One of the most trustworthy aspects of Roof Shield is that it can only be installed by professionals who have been trained to do it. This will give you the confidence to know that you are delivering a job well done. And the best part is that you can get trained directly on their website! Just visit the following link to get access to their training video library: https://www.topshieldproducts.com/en/resources/stormgear-roof-shield-installation/